Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Having fun with my 'FUN' Size

I hate to read those articles on "How to Dress a Petite Girl"  / "A Petite's Girls Guide to Style" / "Wardrobe Essentials for a Petite Figure" .....etc.....
The list of dont's goes on and on....avoid long boxy skirts, avoid overly baggy pants & wider end, dress should not be below the knee, a totally flat shoes (ballerina pump) generally not flattering for petite size, avoid large print..and bla bla bla.......
AND guess what...To HELL with that 'How to'...that 'Guides for' .... that 'must have for petite girl'.....I wear what I like !!

I do have a boyfriend jeans which I regretted for buying it in the first place, but...heyyy, who set the rules I should not be wearing this overly baggy pants/jeans....I should not be listening/influence by the 'How to'...'Guides for'...
SO...I try to mix & match.....what goes with what...and there you go, this is how I wear my boyfriend jeans (I heart this jeans soooo much & have no intention at all to get rid of it....)
fold & roll it up just above the ankle ..teamed up with pair of ballerina flats/flip flops for weekend stroll or heels (a bit tooo much for me) and A MUST fitted top !...who say u cant be wearing a baggy pant ??


Wide high waist pant..another thing that petite should avoid..Not for me !!
(as I babbling in this blog....I still hesitating to let go this pair of pant. Only worn once !!)

have the lenght fall nicely on the floor,covering the 4 inch heels (hehehe...) + properly fitted tops of light color

What I am trying to say is how you feel in that clothes is what matter most, if you comfortable & confident in it...wear it ! to hell what other's think (ppl like to talk anyway....let them !)
Use your own personal style & start mix & match ....and deny all the "dont's" for our SIZE !!

Have FUN in your mix & match !!

No comments:

Post a Comment